Want to take better pictures? Still stuck on the 'Auto' mode on your camera? This course will give you creative control over your camera thereby encouraging you to take photographs with intention rather than letting the camera do the work. A grounding in exposure and various light conditions will increase your camera confidence.
You will learn
- The buttons on your camera
- Use the aperture and shutter speed controls effectively
- Expose images correctly
- Effective use of lens focal length
- RAW shooting
- getting the best of your your camera for different subjects
- Your camera, I do not mind what brand all are welcome!
- A notebook
- At least one battery for your camera charged fully (2 batteries can be great for a busy day of picture taking)
- An empty memory card
Booking a time?
use the booking app at the bottom of the page to book a timeslot, any questions just email me!